Head of School
Why do you work at The Grace School?
I work at The Grace School because it is important for me to be a part of a learning community where each and every child is appreciated for who they are. I believe that all children have the right to a high quality education provided in a safe, caring and nurturing environment and that all of the adults that work here, take their role very seriously and make sure that each student’s individual learning goals and needs are met. It is also important for me to work with a group of professionals who learn together so that we can be innovative and provide the best possible education for our students.
- Masters of Education in School Administration, Rhode Island College, Providence, Rhode Island
- Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education, Saint Michael’s College, Colchester, Vermont
Honors and Awards
- Nationally Distinguished Principal and Rhode Island Elementary Principal of the Year, 2006-2007
- Hutchinson-Babbitt Award, Center for Dynamic Learning, November, 2013
- Recognition Program Award, East Providence School Department Local Advisory Committee for Special Education, 2013